Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Decent Films

My uncle, Steven Greydanus, is a movie critic who runs his own blog, writes articles for various periodicals, and co-hosts a cable TV show. He lives just 5 minutes away from my home in New Jersey and he is a fascinating man to talk to, especially when it comes to films. He created a website called DecentFilms back in 2000, and through this site you can access his blog, the articles he writes and much more. 

I love having spirited debates with my uncle and I'm a huge fan of his writing. (It sounds like I am advertising for him, but I think it's so cool that I know a successful movie critic personally!). Having just wrote an essay on WALL-E, I did a search for the movie on his website and I found two articles and a review on the film. I will be sure to read these! I would highly recommend checking out DecentFilms. The link to the website is: http://decentfilms.com
http://americamagazine.org/sites/default/files/styles/400px_wide/public/media/2015/blog/images/steven_d._greydanus_photo.jpg?itok=0l1-IOPz

No comments:

Post a Comment